Wednesday, December 26, 2012

[Outfit] Keeping the oversize plain sweater cute~

First photoshoot uploaded~ hehee ^^ It's the winter season now so sweaters are in! But what to do when sweaters are big and plain? Actually, oversized and plain sweaters can be part of the cutest outfit ever with just some simple suggestions! Here's how I did mine this time: 



Outfit
Sweater- Thrift
Necklace- Taiwan
Shorts- Taiwan
Tights- Claire's
Boots- Nine West

There are actually many different ways to start with an over-sized and plain sweater and end with a cute outfit. For this photoshoot, I complimented the plainness of the sweater with a nice, sparkly necklace. Because the sweater is one solid color, I would recommend choosing longer necklaces as these necklaces will stand out against the solid background. Then, I paired the over-sizeness (Is that a word? Haha, anyways~) with a cute short that is trimmed with lace on the bottom. I usually don't like to reveal my legs so I added patterned-tights and long boots to this outfit!

There are many other ways to work with an over-sized and plain sweater. I will be posting/uploading a video about more ways later on!

Also, I wanted to curl my hair for this outfit but it didn't turn out that well. XP Oh well, gotta brush up on my hairstyling! Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment