Monday, December 24, 2012

[Review] Geo Angel Blue Circle Lens



Hi~ This is my first circle lens review! :3
So I recently got into getting circle lens mainly because I wanted to use for cosplay (this blue one was originally for my Megurine Luka cosplay~).

Item details
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Diameter : 14.2mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

My opinion
I super duper LOVE LOVE this lens! It's my very first circle lens and I absolutely love it. It's super comfortable to wear (even better than regular contacts) and I almost can't feel it. Also, wearing it for a long time doesn't seem to be much of a bother. The diameter is only 14.2 so it's not as eye-enlarging but I like it that way since it seems more natural. Unfortunately, yes the color (sky blue) is a very pretty color, but it doesn't show up well against my darker brown eyes (as you can kinda see in the first picture). Only under certain lighting, closer look, and other conditions can you really see the blue color when I wear it (as seen in the second picture). The pattern is definitely one of the best out there though and the color is a pretty one. But if you have darker eyes and want something that stands out, I would go with something else. 

Overall
Very natural, comfortable to wear, a really pretty color
but doesn't show up well on my eyes

Where I bought it
candylens.com! As a first-time shopper for circle lens, I think this place did a really good job with their promotions, shipping costs, and customer service. The lens came in a really cute box and there was a small note that came with it! :3 I like! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete